Meltzer Clinic News & Events
News & Events about Drs. Meltzer, Ley & Esmonde as well as the Meltzer Clinic PC, policies, current events, appearances and conferences can be found on this page. Check back often:)
Our Portland clinic is open for appointments
If you are interested in meeting with
Dr. Meltzer, Dr. Ley or Dr. Esmonde, please
email email@example.com or call our office
480-657-7006 to set up a consult.
Due to the unique situation we are in, many states have relaxed their Telehealth laws and now allow for virtual consultations.
If you are interested in a virtual meeting with either Dr. Meltzer, Dr. Ley or Dr. Esmonde to discuss surgical options,
please call our office 480-657-7006 for further information
STEPHANIE SHIELDS from SENZA PELO MEDSPA available for electrolysis at the Meltzer Clinic!
The Senza Pelo MedSpa is opening a satellite treatment room at the Meltzer Clinic! Stephanie Shields will be available every Wednesday from 12- 6 for electrolysis.
💉If you are interested in numbing injects, you must book the first appointment* of her day so the doctors can administer the necessary injection.** 💉
*Injection available upon request for no additional fee to the patient at this location.
**Injection ONLY available for the first appointment of the day.
Injections are only available with a minimum of one hour of electrolysis.
You may request an appointment by calling Senza Pelo MedSpa at 602-246-1966.
If you have not had a consultation for electrolysis, please book a consultation at our main location with Stephanie
to assess your treatment plan.
Electrolysis at The Meltzer Clinic rates are:
15 minutes $50
30 minutes $65
45 minutes $85
60 minutes $135
Senza Pelo MedSpa
5702 North 19th Avenue,
Phoenix Arizona, 85015
All visitors must stop at the nurses desk and get permission before visiting any of our patients. This also applies to other patients that wish to visit other patients.
Respecting our patients privacy is always one of our top priorities so we ask that visitors please help us insure that our patients’ right to privacy is respected, and that they may choose when to have visitors and choose when to have private time to rest and heal.
Dr. Meltzer, Dr. Ley, Dr. Esmonde and Staff
NOTES ABOUT E-MAIL
We have a brand new spam filter that is doing a fairly good job and reducing the hours spent on sorting through spam. Hopefully, this will speed up responses. However, there is always the possibility that your e-mail may go to the spam filter. Once it gets earmarked as spam, it may continue to go to the spam folder unless we are able to catch it and mark it “not spam”.
A couple of tips:
- Never send an urgent message via e-mail. Please pick up the phone and give us a call.
- Our main number is 480-657-7006 or toll-free 866-876-6329 and is answered Monday – Thursday from 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM and from 2:30 PM until 5:00 PM. The best days for non-urgent call are on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- We are closed on Fridays, so e-mails you send on Thursdays may not be seen until Monday evening as Mondays are rather busy.
- If you are sending something you need us to see relatively soon, you may want to give us a quick call to let us know it is coming, so we can scrutinize the spam folder.
- If you have not heard from us in over a week, please give us a call. We have an alternate e-mail that we can check, but it is not posted on this site. You will need to give us a call.
Thanks again for all of your patience.
We hope this will keep the large volume of e-mail running smoothly.