Scottsdale, AZ 85250
Office : 480-657-7006
Fax : 480-657-7020
The ADA Compliancy Statement for the Meltzer Clinic PC
The ADA Compliancy Statement for the Meltzer Clinic PC as well as our continuing goals to satisfy those requirements can be found on this page.The Meltzer Clinic PC wants everyone who visits our website to feel welcome and find the experience rewarding. We strive to make our website accessible to persons of all abilities and maintain due diligence and compliance with ADA ((Americans with Disabilities Act) standards. We aim to conform to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines put forth by the World Wide Web Consortium.
What is ADA Compliance? The Department of Justice (DOJ) published the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Standards for Accessible Design in September 2010. These standards state that all electronic and information technology must be accessible to people with disabilities.
What Are We Doing?
Recently we have completed a review of the site to identify non-compliant elements and are working to bring them into compliance with the ADA standards.
During the first quarter of 2020, we will be starting on the following tasks:
- Identify the site’s language in header code.
- Fix all images in pages and posts providing descriptions (alt-Tags).
- Fix Redundant links.
- Fix Buttons Text & other anchor texts.
- Check and add labels to form fields.
- Improved form validation by displaying an on-page message that describes how many errors there were in the page.
- Fix Empty links.
- Fix Headings & Logical Order.
- Fix Contrast ratio.
- ADA Accessibility Document stating the website owners project status for making the website compliant.
- Our efforts are ongoing as ADA standards and guidelines may change, or we may find additional items that need to be compliant.
This accessibility statement only covers https://themeltzerclinic.com. You may find outbound links to other sites and accessibility on those sites is the responsibility of the site owners and are not managed or controlled by https://themeltzerclinic.com.
Need Help or Have Questions?
If you need assistance navigating this website, please use our contact form. We also want to hear from you if you have questions or feedback about this site’s accessibility.