7025 N.Scottsdale Road #302
Scottsdale, AZ 85250
Office : 480-657-7006
Fax : 480-657-7020
News & Events
All visitors must stop at the nurses desk and get permission
before visiting any of our patients. This also applies to other patients that wish to visit other patients.
Respecting our patients privacy is always one of our top priorities so we ask that
visitors please help us insure that our patients’ right to privacy is respected,
and that they may choose when to have visitors and choose when to have private time to rest and heal.
Dr. Meltzer, Dr. Ley and Staff
NOTES ABOUT E-MAIL
We have a brand new spam filter that is doing a fairly good job and reducing the hours spent on sorting through spam. Hopefully, this will speed up responses. However, there is always the possibility that your e-mail may go to the spam filter. Once it gets earmarked as spam, it may continue to go to the spam folder unless we are able to catch it and mark it “not spam”.
A couple of tips:
- Never send an urgent message via e-mail. Please pick up the phone and give us a call.
- Our main number is 866-876-6329 or 480-657-7006 and is answered Monday – Thursday from 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM and from 2:30 PM until 5:00 PM. The best days for non-urgent call are on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- We are closed on Fridays, so e-mails you send on Thursdays may not be seen until Monday evening as Mondays are rather busy.
- If you are sending something you need us to see relatively soon, you may want to give us a quick call to let us know it is coming, so we can scrutinize the spam folder.
- If you have not heard from us in over a week, please give us a call. We have an alternate e-mail that we can check, but it is not posted on this site. You will need to give us a call.
Thanks again for all of your patience.
We hope this will keep the large volume of e-mail running smoothly.